This policy explains what information we collect when registering through BMA website, enquiries through customer services and browsing content. It also shows how we collect, store and process the data.
Information We Collect and What We Do With It
All information such as name, date of birth, address, phone numbers and email address you submit through bma.com.my when you perform activities such as but not limited to registering for individual or group lesson, signing up for newsletter, or WhatsApp, will be collected and stored.
Collected information will be used in areas such as customer service, arrangement of individual or group lessons, market research, business reporting and update of upcoming events and operation activities.
By providing information to us through our website, you have consented to all the terms relating to the collection, use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this Policy.
Bentley Music Academy abides by the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people and is committed to safeguarding practice that reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice requirements.
- We recognise the welfare of children is paramount in all the work we do and in all the decisions we take.
- All children, regardless, have an equal right to protection from all types of harm or abuse.
- Some children are additionally vulnerable because of the impact of previous experiences, their level of dependency, communication needs or other issues
- Working in partnership with children, young people, their parents, carers and other agencies is essential in promoting young people’s welfare.
Bentley Music Academy will:
- Protect children and young people who receive BMA’s services from harm. This includes the children of adults who use our services.
- Provide staff and volunteers, as well as children and young people and their families, with the overarching principles that guide our approach to child protection.
This policy applies to anyone working on behalf of Bentley Music Academy, including senior managers and the board of trustees, paid staff, volunteers, sessional workers, agency staff and students. Failure to comply with the policy and related procedures will be addressed without delay and may ultimately result in dismissal/exclusion from the organisation.
It is important that people within Bentley Music Academy have the confidence to come forward to speak or act if they face harassment or inappropriate behavior among the BMA community. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of staff if you are feeling uncomfortable with the behavior of someone within BMA.